Tasty, and just a nice HCG treat! Found this awesome recipe for mock “meringue” cookies. They are made from egg white so are a good source of protein. They haven’t stalled my weight loss but do take it into account as part of your daily protein intake on Phase 2! Enjoy they are yummo
- 3 Egg whites Pinch of cream of tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 t vanilla (or almond) extract Stevia
- Beat egg whites, tartar, vanilla, and salt until stiff peaks form.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in 250 oven for 20 minutes.
Tips & Tricks
- I turn the broiler on for a few second in order to get them to have a golden top
- I usually sprinkle a little Stevia(to taste) on top of the cookies instead of adding it while baking as Stevia tends to be bitter if baked.
- I have also sprinkled them with a mixture of cinnamon, Stevia and a dash of nutmeg. YUM!
- Experiment with flavored Stevia to find something you like