Can we bant and use hCG?
There has been a lot of hype around the use of hCG together with the Banting protocol that has been revived by Prof. Tim Noakes.We have been asked on numerous occasions if one can use hCG whilst Banting and the answer to this is yes!You most definitely may use hCG if you are Banting and yes you can experience up to 40% more weight loss with the use of hCG whilst using the Banting protocol.The hCG hormone produced by women during pregnancy is linked to the natural suppression of one’s appetite. The unique effects of this diet plan decreases the sensation of hunger, depression, moodiness, as well as fatigue. The benefits of an hCG-hormone diet also extend past weight management.
However, please note the following
We do not advise changing over from the Bettabods protocol to the Banting Protocol once you have started our programme or you may experience weight gain. It is better to stick to one protocol once you have started with your weight loss journey. However, if you have not experienced successful weight loss whilst Banting and before starting with our products, we highly recommend you change over onto the Bettabods protocol before embarking upon use of our products-We do not guarantee the same weight loss on the Banting protocol as opposed to the Bettabods recommended 800 calorie Phase by Phase diet that we supply together with our product. However, having said that, we have numerous clients who are experiencing significantly increased weight loss since going onto our products whilst Banting and who are happy to stick with the Banting protocol,-We firmly believe that the Banting protocol works notably better if you’re a certain blood type (and in particular we refer you to the reference at the bottom of this page ) and that the use of our products have most definitely enhanced weight loss in the case of these specific blood types who are banting-As opposed to the Bettabods protocol, Banting is a substantially more expensive protocol.
Who we recommend not to Bant
- Do not use hCG if you are pregnant
- Do not use hCG if you have not hit puberty yet
- Do not use hCG if you are on heart medication or have a heart problem and are using nitrates, or if you are a Type 1 diabetic and are on Insulin or if you have a history of cancer
- Note: For those who aren’t lactose intolerant, full cream dairy is fine. However Bettabods firmly believe you are likely to lose more weight if you omit dairy when Banting and using the Bettabods products. Dairy is unique to every person as lactose is a form of carbohydrate that each person responds to in a different way.
- Bettabods will gladly assist you should you wish to follow the Banting protocol or any other protocol where you have been losing weight, but aren’t losing as much as you would like. The key here is to remember that HCG is the secret to increasing your weight loss and curbing your appetite, and Bettabods can point you in the right direction as to which of our products would be beneficial to you.
Useful links regarding Banting
Click here for the History of Banting
Click here for a list of the Banting Food Lists
Click here for a Blood Type Diet Review