- 100 grams beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- .5 tbs chopped garlic
- 2 tsp graded fresh ginger
- 1 cup slivered asparagus
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper chili flake
- .5 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbs fresh chopped basil or cilantro
- 1 tsp extra coconut oil
- 1 bag of angel hair Miracle Noodles
Put on a pot of water so it will be boiling by the time you are ready to cook them.
Prepare your mise en place of the listed ingredients.
Heat up a 14-inch non-stick saute pan add 1 tsp extra coconu oil. Saute the meat until it starts browning on both sides then add the onion saute until softened. Add the garlic and ginger and stir in the sesame seeds. Add the chicken broth and soy sauce bring it up to a high simmer and add the prepped Magic Noodles as described below. Sprinkle with chili flake and stir some more. Ad entire mixture to bowl and serve hot.
Prep the Magic Noodles (boil for 1 minute, then drained, rinsed and pat dry)
Number of Servings: 1