- 100gms of extra lean sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp of oregano
- Pinch of salt
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of vinaigrette dressing
- 1 large tomato
- Cut the steak into 1-inch size cubes
- Using a garlic press, press the cloves of garlic or you can also finely chop the garlic.
- Place the cubed steak and the vinaigrette dressing in a bowl. Cover and let marinate for one hour or for a more intense flavor you can marinate it overnight.
- Cube the tomato into pieces
- Place the sirloin steak chunks and the tomato on the kabob skewers. Alternative steak with tomato.
- You can either grill the kabobs or you can bake them in the oven until fully done.
- Serve the kabobs immediately or refrigerate them and use them for future meals.