This is a fab dish for a lunch with a super side salad – quick and easy to make and a tasty treat too.
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 680 grams bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned crushed melba toast into breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely grated dried out mozarella cheese
Preheat oven to 204°C.
Pour melted coconut oil into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
Combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and Mozarella cheese. Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
Bake in pre-heated oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes.
Serves 4. 7 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.