This is just one recipe we love and we’re sure you will love it too.
- 4 x 200 g salmon fillets portions, skin on
- 2 t COCONUT oil, plus extra for rubbing
- himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 whole baby fennel, finely sliced
- 1 celery stick, finely sliced
- 3 t capers
- 2 t lemon juice
- dill a few sprigs, finely chopped
- roasted vine tomatoes, for serving
- asparagus spears blanched, for serving
Rub the salmon with cocont oil and season with salt and pepper.
Fry, skin-side down, in a hot pan for 3 minutes, or until the skin is crispy, then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes until sealed but still a little pink in the middle.
Toss the salad ingredients with the lemon juice, dill and olive oil.
Serve the fish and salad with roasted tomatoes on the vine and blanched asparagus spears.