This one super delish recipe and great for the winter months and a great Sunday lunch treat too
- 1.3kg Rump Roas
- 1 sodium free can tomato sauce (no sugar added variety)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil◦1 teaspoon oregano
- Dash Worcestershire sauce (Low sodium)
- Dash soy sauce (Low Sodium)
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix (Low SodiumCooking
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over roast in crock pot.
- Cook all night on low or 6 to 8 hours on high. About 1 and 1/2 hours before serving, flake meat apart and continue cooking.
- Serves 6 – 8. Approx. 1 gram per serving.