- 1 medium navel orange (any seedless orange will do)
- Liquid Stevia
- Line a small baking tray with foil, then spray with a bit of weigh less spray and cook.
- Peel orange by removing the skin and the white membrane, then cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lay flat on the foil lined tray.
- Drizzle with a bit of vanilla extract, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Finally, drizzle some liquid stevia generously over each slice.
- Place oranges in oven or toaster oven, set to “broil”.
- Broil until they are nice and brown on top.
This takes about 10 minutes in a regular oven.