- 4 red snapper fillets or 4 other firm fish
- Pinch of himalyan pink salt
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon dried thyme•1 Teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper (or depending on how hot you want it)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- Combine all spices/dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the spice mixture onto a flat plate.
- Press the fish fillets firmly into the spices, coating both sides.
- Heat the oil until almost smoking in a large heavy skillet. Cook the fish about 2 1/2 minutes on each side for fillets less than 3/4 inch thick.5.Increase time slightly for thicker fillets.