Takes 5 minutes to make, and it is a tasty and filling breakfast fit for a king or queen.
- 1/2 medium (approx2-3/4″ long,2-1/2″ dia) Green Peppers
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 2 large Eggs (Whole but use only 1 yolk please)
- 28gms mozzarella
- Cut bell pepper in half.
- Slice small slice off the bottom so it will stand up right.
- Place in a pan with a small amount of water and steam over medium heat until the pepper is tender.
- Set aside on a serving plate.
- Sauté1 cup spinach and the mushrooms in a small amount of oil until wilted, add eggs and cheese
- Cook until eggs are barely set with a creamy texture (do not over cook) and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture into the pepper and serve immediately.