This is a a fantastic salad with great taste and one for the whole family to enjoy!
- 350 g exotic tomatoes, halved
- 2 ripe Israeli tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 350 g mini cucumbers, sliced lengthways
- 4 white-flesh nectarines, cut into wedges
- 4 dessert peaches, halved and stoned
- 3 buffalo mozzarella balls, torn
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 60 g baby herb leaves
- Microgreens, to garnish
- Pink peppercorns, to garnish
- 1⁄2 cup verjuice
- Salt, to taste
Place the tomatoes, fennel, cucumber, nectarines and peaches on a platter. Top with the mozzarella.
Scatter over the remaining salad ingredients.
Splash over the verjuice and season to taste
All ingredients available at Woolies 🙂