- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a small bowl, stir together tomato paste and chicken broth (or water) until combined. Set aside.
- Cook cabbage in boiling water until the outer leaves pull away easily from the head. Pull away 8 large leaves for the rolls. In a small bowl, combine beef, onion, half of the tomato paste mixture, diced tomatoes, stevia, rice vinegar, lemongrass and oregano. Add egg white .
- Remove the thick vein from the bottom of each leaf carefully. Place 2-3 Tbsp of the meat mixture on each cabbage leaf. Overlap the ends of the leaf and fold in the sides. Beginning from the cut end, roll up tightly. Repeat rolling with remaining leaves.
- Place rolls in a small baking dish, seam side down. Pour remaining tomato paste mixture over the rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until cabbage is tender.
Batch cooking tip: Easily cook enough for the week by doubling the recipe!
Make sure you wrap your rolls nice and tight so the filling doesn’t fall out when you serve the rolls.