If you love seafood, this is a great recipe and you can double up for more people! You can use it as a topping for a general salad, for entrees i.e. cucumber filling (as per the image), egg filling or as you wish.
- 100 grams crab meat
- chopped celery or lettuce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of onion powder
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook/steam crab and cut into medium size pieces.
- Mix with onions, spices, and other liquid ingredients.
- Marinate for 20 minutes and serve over chopped celery or lettuce.
- Makes 1 serving