Winter Beef Stew – Low Calories
I don’t know about you – but this cold for me, is the start of soup & stew season
• 100 grams lean steak
• Chopped celery
• 1 cup beef broth or water
• 1 tablespoon chopped onion
• 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
• 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• Pinch of oregano
• Cayenne pepper
• Salt and pepper
In saucepan, lightly brown cubed beef, onion and garlic.
Add water, vegetables, and spices and boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for approximately an hour or until the beef is tender.
Add water as needed to create a stew like consistency.
May garnish with parsley.
Makes multiple servings
Phase 3 on the HCG Diet: Add additional non starchy vegetables.