Grilled kale, pear and walnut salad:
I find this super amazing recipe goes down extremely well with most meals, but especially love it at #BraaiTime 🙂
• 1 bunch kale leaves rinsed and peeled from stem
• 1 pear, sliced
• 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp Stevia
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Ignite grill.
2. Massage kale leaves with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil until lightly tender.
3. On grill, evenly spread kale leaves and pear slices.
4. Cook 2-3 minutes each side.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, Stevia, salt, and pepper.
6. Top kale with pear slices, 1 tbsp chopped walnuts, and drizzle with dressing on plate.
An absolute delish dish