A dish we can highly recommend, we have this one on a regular basis as it tastes amazing and is easy and quick to prepare.
An amazing chicken dish that is loved by people of all ages. All the way from Italy, so do enjoy this fab dish!
- 700 g chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 100 g red pesto or green pesto
- 400 ml fat free cream
- 120 ml pitted olives
- 225 g feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the chicken thighs or filLets into pieces. Season with salt and pepper and fry in coconut until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto mix.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish has turned a nice color.
Serve with baby spinach or other leafy greens and your favourite low carb dressing.