- Pour 2T beef broth into a large sauté pan along with the london broil strips. Sear beef for 2 minutes, flip and sear for another 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, orange zest, 1/4 cup beef broth, red pepper flakes, stevia, rice vinegar, coconut aminos and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add garlic to hot sauté pan (same pan where beef was cooked is fine) and cook, stirring for one minute.
- Add sauce mix to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Add the beef back to the sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add orange slices. Divide between two plates and garnish with scallions. Serve hot.