- Dip the chicken breasts in lemon juice and let sit in the juice for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with onion powder, salt, parsley and pepper.
- Grill the seasoned chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Dice into bite-sized pieces. I like mine small for this one.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, clementines and dressing together.
- Divide the salad between two bowls and top with grilled chicken pieces.
Marinate the chicken in 2 tablespoons of the lemon poppy seed dressing overnight rather than seasoning it with the lemon juice and herbs.
Apple slices are a good substitute for clementine segments