This is a fab low carb recipe and is full of taste and zing!
- 1 plain yoghurt
- 2 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 2 x 170 g asparagus spears punnets, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Ground nutmeg, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 x 100 g asparagus tips punnet, blanched
- 4 T coconut oil
- 1 lime, zested
- Arrowroot for thickening if needed
Place the yoghurt and chicken stock in a saucepan over a medium heat. Roughly chop the asparagus spears, then add to the saucepan with the garlic and cook for 10–15 minutes, or until tender.
Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
Return the mixture to the saucepan and place over a low heat, then season with nutmeg and salt.
Once warm, pour into serving bowls, and scatter over the asparagus tips. Drizzle with coconut oil and garnish with lime zest.