This is an awesome weekend lunch time recipe and if you have time, why not during the week too.
- 100 g cooked prawns
- Tomato – allowed amount
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 tbsp parsley and any additional seasonings you like
- salt/pepper to taste Tabasco (optional)
- Place cooked prawns in food processor, pulse a few times to chop up prawns.
- Or, simply chop with sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped prawns, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes -1 hr.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato. Scoop out inside of tomato.
- Chop & combine inside of tomato with prawn mix. (You may discard seeds if you like).
- Fill tomato with prawn mix. Top with a couple dashes of Tabasco (optional)
Tip: This is great using baked fish as well.